Kenya Nyeri Kamuchuni AA | Washed
This product is currently sold out.
Black Current Candy, Dried Apricot, Pomelo
- Wash process - Sundried by Raised Bed
- Kamuchuni Washing Station
- Kamuchuni Region: Mukurweini District, Central Kenya
- Altitude, 1400-1550msal
- Variety SL 28,SL34 some Ruiru 11
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g.
- Medium-light roasted.
- Optimal brew: Filter 6-30 days
RECOMMENDED BREW METHODS:
Mukurweini is located on the southwest slopes of Mt. Kenya, used to be considered as part of the better-recognized Nyeri district. Each farmer has a small plot of land, averaging of 1.5 acres or about 200 coffee trees.
The Kenya Kamuchuni is round, complex, and has a surprisingly full body. In the cup, it reveals layers of stone fruit, dark berries, and citrus under a sweetly floral note. Red ripe cherries are separated from the underipes and overipes before being pulped, fermented and washed using clean local river water.
The name AA refers to the grade and size of coffee, with AA being the largest screen size of the highest quality grade.