Jasmine Green Tea, Blueberries, Honey, Lime
- Fully washed and dried on raised beds,
- Indigenous heirloom cultivars
- Chelchele, Gedeb District, Gedeo Zone,1900 – 2200 masl
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g.
- Medium light roasted.
- Optimal brew: Filter 4-30 days | Espresso 10-60 days.
RECOMMENDED BREW METHODS:
ETHIOPIA GEDEB 1 ORGANIC CHELCHELE GRAINPRO is sourced from METAD Agricultural Development PLC (METAD). METAD is a third-generation family owned business with a rich history that began after World War II when the Ethiopian Emperor awarded Muluemebet Emiru, the first African female pilot and family matriarch, with land in the Guji and Sidama zones that has become the Hambela Coffee Estate. METAD is managed by Aman Adinew who returned to Ethiopia after many years working abroad at the executive level for multiple fortune 500 companies because he wanted to make a difference for his family and community.