Colombia El Nido | Washed
This variant is currently sold out
Hibiscus Tea, Orange, Cane Sugar
- Washed 72hrs dry fermentation.
- Dried 10 days in parabolic drier and 15hrs in gas drier.
- Pricewinner Cup of Antioquia - Daniel Hernandez
- Region Urrao, Antioquia. 2000 msal
- Corp 2018/19
- Caturra Chirozo, rare varietals
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g.
- Medium light roasted.
- Optimal brew: Filter 6-30 days | Espresso 14-60 days.
About the farm:
This natural mutation of the Caturra variety is unique to this village of 17401 inhabitants. This coffee has a subtle profile with sweet notes of Bergamot, a flavour not common in the Colombian Caturra variety. Finca El Nido, is also of this infamous Caturra Chirozo and has an intense fragrance and flavour of Bergamot.
Besides studying 3 days a week in distant Medellin, 26-year old Daniel Hernandez has been working extremely hard in the past 4 years to improve the quality of his family’s farm, El Nido.