Ethiopia Konga G1 | Natural
This product is currently sold out.
Strawberry Candy, Cranberry, Lemon
- Natural (Dry) process, Raised beds, 3 weeks.
- Yirgacheffe, Konga District, 1900 - 2100 masl.
- Ethiopia heirloom varietals.
- Whole Bean Coffee - 200g.
- Medium light roast.
- Optimal brew: Filter 4-30 days | Espresso 10-60 days.
RECOMMENDED BREW METHODS:
Founded in 1975, the Konga Cooperative is located in Yirgacheffe, the most densely populated part of Ethiopia and the country’s leading producer of coffee. It began with a group of 275 women and over 1,000 men and it has since grown to nearly 4,000 members.
The cup itself is very impressive and it is in part the result of its careful preparation. It is grade 1 or as close to zero defect coffee. Like most natural processed coffee, there are some immature beans present but it is very minimal for this blend.